Candid, not Candied

Thursday 19 June 2014

Day 19 :: The Liebster Once again!

Eloquent Mind nominated me for this award, and I cannot thank you enough for this. I love accepting awards and the tags that come along with it.


Rules of the Liebster Award –

If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:

1.     Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2.    Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3.    Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4.    Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5.    Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6.    Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7.     List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8.    Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!

Thanks for the rules, but I am breaking a few of them. Random facts about me are all over the blog. If you have been reading me since long, you should know them by now. Being pressed for time, I don't read many blogs of late. I won't nominate any blogs as of now. Hence no questions from my end. Any one whol is interested enough can take up the tag and answer the question that are posed to me. so here they are

My questions -

Q1. If you had to give up one of your personal favorites forever (like a favorite fruit / food / belongings), what would it be ?
A. This question is so difficult that I am tempted to cheat! If I really had to give up(for a real grave reason), then it'd be eating non veg. Now that's one supreme sacrifice I'd make!

Q2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be ?
A. Invisibility!

Q3. Who has been your biggest inspiration in your life ? Why ?
A. Not one person in particular. I believe in taking inspiration from the right things that people do. 

Q4. If you could choose to view one of the world’s most historical events, which one would you choose ?
A. Thank you so much for this question. I have always been fascinated of Shivaji Maharaj since we learnt in history. I would love to witness his coronation ceremony, confrontation with Afzhal Khan, Aurangzeb, his arrests and escape. Wait did you say one? :P

Q5. Tell us one goal of your life you are working toward.
A. Currently, trying to fulfill the goal of making some money!

Q6. Jewelry or money ? Why ?
A. Money. Because money can buy jewelry.

Q7. What is one song you cannot get out of your head ?
A. None. I am not much of a song and music person.

Q8. If you could bring back one dead person from your life (like a friend or family member), who would it be ? Why ?
A. My maternal grandfather. I loved him, I still do. I feel I could not appreciate him enough when he was with us.

Q9. Name the happiest moment of your life so far.
A. Maybe the day when Kiran didn't propose me.

Q10. A day trip to a big bustling city or a walk in the countryside ?
A. A walk in the countryside. ANYDAY!

Q11. And last but not the least, how long did it take you to write this post ? ;)
A. Considering I skipped a lot of stuff, I'd say 15 mins.

1 comment:

Go on, say it! I will not sue you... pinky promise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails