Yes, this is mine now! :D
Well, this isn't just an award to be displayed; there's also a tag. :) I'm happy to oblige!
Rules for the tag :
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers and inform them of the same
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself
4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your Blog Post
I am no one to judge how good or deserving a blog is. So I am gonna give out this award to the bloggers whose blogs I really look forward to reading... In random order
1. Namratha : Her blog, Grey Shades has many more shades than just Grey! The posts reflect her thoughts so clearly that I can see Namratha thinking! Some of those thought provoking ones are loaded with sublime humour. She makes you think, she opens your eyes and she's never afraid to call a spade, a spade.
That's why I like her and her blog too!
2. Nandita : Nandita's Little Space is full of awesome stuff and still not cluttered. I think you should read her to know what I am talking about. Sometimes she makes me go "Damn! Now, how come I didn't think of writing about this?" :)
3. Nitin : He has streaks of journalistic writing. His blog is often related to facts and current stuff going on around us. Certainly not for someone who's looking to read for time pass. His lucid posts are out there making a point; there's always a direction to his posts - never diverting or random.
You can read him at I Am, Therefore I Think!!!
4. Phatichar : Calls himself Phatichar, but his blog is anything but that. The fiction he writes is mindblowing. Although I have not read as much as I'd have loved to read, I think he deserves it for those awesome stories.
5. Preeti Shenoy : She is one of my favorite authors! If you have just read her books and like her; you should definitely read her blog that is frequently updated - You'll fall in love with her!!! Conferring this award upon her is like Tusshar Kapoor presenting the Lifetime Achievement Award to Amitabh Bachchan!
Why I love her? Her posts are full of optimism, fresh and interactive. Not only does she write wowsome, she also makes sure to respond to each and every comment for her posts.
6. Rachana : I can hardly believe that its the same girl who blogs here. I have never met her, but we have been chatting online for some years now. She is an absolute nutcase which feeds my innate necessity of being crazy too! She has blogging ka brain alag and chatting ka brain alag! I am not nominating her for being my online friend, it's truly her blog that qualifies to this award.
7. Aparna : It's been quite a while since she updated her blog, but she still remains one of my favourite blog writers. I hope this tag will bring her back to the blogging world. Follow this link to her blog.
8. Uma : Of course, she already owns this one. Yet, just to let know that her blog rocks too!
I am modifying this tag a bit. Instead of gloating about me as always, let me take this opportunity to thank all my readers, and I mean ALL! I used to feel a wee bit dejected when I didn't find overflowing comments for my posts and also that I never got any "blogger awards". But then, there came so many encouraging mails, praises and feedback from friends and relatives that I do feel greatly appreciated.
You know who you all are! Thank you so much for taking some time to write to me. It is rewarding to accept your good wishes and blessings. You have great deal of faith in me, and many expectations. When I receive such emails from you (often so unexpectedly), even when they are one liners, it makes my day.I do hope to continue entertaining you as always and bore you a little too. :)