1. I pray before I sleep. Pray for well being, good health and strength and courage to face hardships. Pray for good wishes for everyone. Amma used to tell me that she never prays for money, she always asked for courage. Earlier I was just like any other individual, thanking when job was done, begging when I needed something badly. Now, I realize it is important to thank for small things in life which make it worth living.
2. I am trying (and succeeding) in keeping my laziness away to do small things and procrastinating habits. This is keeping me generally happy and upbeat.
3. I try and talk out my feelings. Either to KK or my close friend. I feel relaxed to open up and share my thoughts.
4. I write. Though I do ot publish it anywhere, I write. It is cathartic.
5. I enjoy things - small and big. Smile with a smile is my motto now.
This is just a beginning. There are a lot of things that I want to adopt and start with, though there are some hiccups, some distractions, some apprehensions. Will work on them from time to time.
P.S. Would someone be kind enough to educate me on "whether discontinuing Yoga (temporarily) will backfire and result in gaining double the weight. Would love to start yoga for general well-being. But there is this but!