Candid, not Candied

Saturday 28 June 2014

Day 28 :: That moment when

It's 11:45 pm and you realise you have not yet updated the blog! 

:D I decide to write about something in the morning and by the time I reach this page, I change my mind. People anticipate what my blog topic will be for the day, but in reality, even I am not aware of what I am going to say until I actually begin writing! Call it spontaneity or impulsiveness or plain unpreparedness, it is always that. I have no idea myself. 

Blogathon is a big task. The one which you can understand only when you undertake it. This time I decided to take it one day at a time and not think of the entire 30 days process. Hence this time it was one easy(ier) project than the previous two! 

There is a certain kick in doing the Blogathon. It is a challenge that needs to be proved to oneself and not to the world. Blogathon is a learning activity, a process. It is an exhilarating event that flushes out many thoughts and feelings in one go. 

The reason why I started this was just to see if I can do it. Rather it ended up being a big annual event in my blog. 

Yes so as long as this blog is alive and me too, there shall be blogathons. At least an attempt to stay true to my blog commitments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, say it! I will not sue you... pinky promise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails