13 things I have newly discovered about myself
1. I can let go of things that disturb me. It is very difficult, but I have been capable of doing it.
2. I can finish my kitchen chores within 45 minutes (Aa's morning nap time) - cooking, cleaning et al.
3. I can lose weight! YAY!
4. I can be very observant if I choose to be.
5. I can set a goal and achieve it too.
6. I can willingly forgo chocolate and cheese. (Of course, not permanently!)
7. I can make a beginning and see it till the end.
8. I can live without many things that I thought I could never live without!
9. I can forgive myself for bad cooking.
10. I can look after Aa, which I thought would be an impossible task.
11. I can understand a lot of things my mother used to tell me. (Yeah, now!)
12. I can stay alive without my 10 hour daily, beauty sleep.
13. I can (still) let my mind wander to places of my imagination.
:) :) :)