Candid, not Candied

Saturday 31 May 2014

The nail biting eve of Blogathon 2014

On the eve of my 30 days long blogathon journey, I thought I should do a post summarizing on what the blogathon will be all about. It's more like a ready recknor for me than for you!

First a little on why I do a blogathon. My inspiration for a blog marathon comes from one of my favourite authors, Preeti Shenoy. She does a blogathon every year and it is difficult not to gain inspiration from her posts.

Secondly, it is a biiiiiiiig challenge along with being a wonderful learning process. Staying connected with readers for 30 consecutive days is a delirious feeling. There is some sort of responsibility towards my blog and readers when I am doing it. It is a commitment to be fulfilled.

I am taking up this year's blogathon on an impulse. Ain't I always impulsive! Along with my personal experiences, I am thinking of introducing a recipe post (to motivate me into cooking something with real interest), a photo post and a gyaan post (unsolicited advice that I usually don't give in person :P) - just one per week. I met a lot of people, wished I could unmeet some, been on happy, sad, had first time experiences, had not so first time experiences but they felt new - all such things are featuring in the blog marathon! And, of course, anything else that catches my fancy.

I know I am pushing myself into some difficult times ahead. I am so not ready for it, and I still want to do it badly.

Well, hoping you all stay with me and motivate me in this long stretchy journey of 30 days. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes!I am looking forward to read your posts.When does it start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sir! Right today is the auspicious beginning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, say it! I will not sue you... pinky promise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails