Tag is in the air. And seems like every friend, not-so-friend, blogger, not-so-commenter, would love to throw tags my way; even email tags; given a chance... when they fancy. Hey! I'm not against tags at all... Infact I love doing them. Its just like a star being interviewed. hehehe.... But blog filled with tags one after the other, kills the bloggers' creativity (atleast mine) and the blog's likeablility. Really, tell me, who reads tags? Except the person who has tagged you... and the person whom you tag. The latter will read only after he/ she has done the tag, for the fear of suffering a mental block in case he/ she reads the answers before answering them him/ herself.
In order to avoid the above complications arising therein and to avoid running a risk of losing readers/ blogger friends; I have decided to define 'tags' by setting certain rules for them, for myself.
Tag Rules :
1. 'A month, A tag' :: As most of you are already aware, I shall do a minimum of zero tag, and a maximum of one tag per month. Period. All my blogger friends are equally important, so Emomails; (emotional blackmails) like, 'I'm your phrend, no? do this one too'; will never really work.
Secondly, tags will not have tagger's name... they shall be titled according to the month they fall in. Eg. 'Feb tag', 'March tag' etc.
Thirdly, if in a month, I do not do a single tag, that does not mean the next month shall be entitled to do 2 tags. So I won't carry forward the number of tags.
*In rarest of rare cases, if I do 2 tags in a month, no one can show me point number 1 and confront me* muhahahahahaha
3. My blog is not an Inventory Works sheet... therefore no LIFO/ FIFO system will be used. Doing the tags, which one first, which one next, will solely depend on whether and how I like the tag (and NOT the tagger), my mood pattern, my ready-ness of answers, bloggers' block, etc.
4. Bloggers are free to tag me, but not to nag me. So anyone can tag me, any number of times... though when I'll take it up will depend completely on me. So nagging def won't help.
5. The above point is reciprocative. That means, after I do tags, I shall only name the person(s) whose answers I'd prefer to read. There shall not be any compulsion on the bloggers to absolutely take it up. You are free to do it or let it go. I will not NAG you. There, Nitin's given me a Thumbs up, already! :) and those who want to flick the tag can do that too.
6. Except pnt 5 & pnt 6, I may change the rules, without prior intimation. :P
Note : If anyone wants to flick my rules as well, I have no probs with that. I won't sue you. I haven't sued Rayshma for 'a month, a tag'.