1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post & then create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are the eleven questions that Uma has thrown at me. :|
- Which was the recent book you read and what is your take on it? - Recent Book? Tee hee! Well, I did manage to read one of my favorite author, Preeti Shenoy's book, "Tea for Two and a Piece of Cake". Umm... It was nice. As in good narration. Story wise it was ok, I predicted the flow. But let me say, her first two books were better than this one. My personal take.
- If you were to choose between the Epic characters Karna and Bhishma, whom would you choose and why? - I'd be Karna perhaps. Simple, he is like me.
- Which was been your most memorable trip so far? Any incidents or anecdotes you'd care to share? - Las Vegas trip! Totally! Anecdotes are a secret. ;)
- Mountains or the sea? - Sea
- What is the one thing (dream/ ambition) you would like to accomplish yet? - Would you believe it if I said I don't have any dreams?
- What according to you makes a good writer/blogger? Do you consider yourself as one? - Leaving all humility in a box, I do consider myself a good blogger. Readers of this blog have good things to say about my write ups, and I am frequently at it. I think that's what makes me a good blogger.
- What is your favourite outfit? - Loose T shirt and Pjs - Yes it IS an outfit.
- Who is better: Sachin Tendulkar or Rahul Dravid? - I wouldn't know. Seriously. Not a cricket buff really. I'd say both.
- If you had the power to change one thing about yourself or your life so far, what would it be? - Ha! Rebirth. I'd change the entire me.
- Are you in touch with your best friend from school days? - I didn't have any best friend in school. Yeah I am lousy at socializing.
- What was/is your favourite subject in school/college? why? - Costing in college. I think it takes a good prof to make you like a subject.
Ok so here goes
1. You have your set of daily chores. What's the one thing you hate the most?
2. You are supposed to be participating in the next Olympics. Your sport is?
3. What would you rather do - learn a new language or teach a language to someone? Why?
4. What do most people lack according to you?
5. Do you have any regrets in life? Is it in any way repairable?
6. If you were asked to blog right now, what would it be? Not this tag, puhleezz!
7. You are crossing the road when a car screeches to halt. ACP Pradyumn opens the door and says "Aap mere saath bureau chaliye..." Your reaction would be?
8. Your favourite quote is?
9. If you had to meet your "strictly online" friend, where would be best place? And would you trust him/ her to turn up?
10. Do you have recurring dreams/ nightmares? Care to share?
11. Easy one now. Why? Why? Why? :P
I tag, N, Namratha and muhahhaha, Uma! (I don't know anyone except these)